lördag 20 oktober 2012

Hi everybody!

I realize when I inspect the statistics on my blog that I really should be put my posts in English. But the question is whether they really might be interested in my daily life?! Who knows, my life as a parent of young child might be thought useful, the question might actually be if my knowledge of English is sufficient? If you now possess greater knowledge of English .... was kind to my wording and spelling!

with that said...

Have had a wonderful evening with my mother in law and brother in law. Would also say that Nikita can now come to a sitting position yourself. She has demonstrated it several times during the day. :D

now I'll go back to watching Eric Saade before Nikita wakes up.... Guessing on a long night....

Have a nice evening everyone!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar